If you still haven’t signed up for a FREE Ringminder account you are missing out. Here are just 7 of the things you can do by becoming a member:
1. Create your own Ringminders
Write and schedule the reminders to yourself that will help you best remember your goals and achieve your daily steps.
2. Gain access to the free e-book
Written by Kirk Edwards, this free e-book is filled humor, stories, and most importantly, the steps YOU can take to start following your dreams.
3. Join the Conversation
Leave comments on articles, submit questions, and join group discussions.
4. Become a part of the Ring-of-Friends
Ring-of-Friends is a community of achievers where participants share experiences, advice, and encouragement. A wonderful tool for your journey.
With your online account, you are able to shop in the Ringminder Inspiration Store, and save key account information to make checkout easy and fast.
6. Receive inspirational thoughts and motivational stories
We don’t spam you with offers. Our e-mails contain stories, how-to’s, and other information to be helpful to you in your journey.
7. Get access to exclusive premium content
With a premium account, you also get access exclusive content, such as supplemental e-book chapters, live webinars, and much more!
- One Year Ago - April 24, 2014
- Going Quiet - April 17, 2014
- Where to Keep Your Accountability - April 10, 2014
- Priority on the Fleeting - April 7, 2014
- Defining Moments and the Moments Between Pt.2 - March 31, 2014
- Defining Moments and the Moments Between Pt.1 - March 27, 2014
- Negativity - March 24, 2014
- Acting with Integrity - March 17, 2014
- When Wishes Won’t Help You Part 2 - March 10, 2014
- When Wishes Won’t Help You - March 6, 2014